Saturday, May 8, 2010

Goodbye

Dear all classmates and our teacher,
Time is flying so fast, so it is already near the end of the spring semester. Looking back at 16 weeks, I realize that this semester, especially our composition class helped me improved my English a lot. When I came to America six months ago, I had to spend a lot of time to write a 300 words essay. However, I can write my English essay much better than before. I feel more confident when I write down a sentence with a correct structure. But I am still confused about using the article sometimes, so i will try my best to use it right. I also need to improve my pronunciation to make my life here more comfortable. Even though a lot of assignment made me feel so tired, I learnt how to deal with it under pressure of due dates. It will help me when studying in University or working for a company.
I am very happy to have a chance to meet and be friend with you guys. Keep in touch. Wish you guys the best in your life. Hope all of you guys have a wonderful summer break.
I read Wendy and Tara's posts.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same when I came here. Now I am alright !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone who first time came here has the same problems with us. Anyway, we will improve our English and succeed :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete